GnuPG v2.x?

Kevin Hilton kevhilton at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 00:42:34 CEST 2008

Hmm, thanks for the suggestion.  I believe gnupg2 requires gettext
0.17 or greater -- cygwin ships with 0.16, with no higher version
available in its mirrors.  I downloaded the 0.17 sources from here:
ftp://mirrors.kernel.org/gnu/gettext/, compiled and installed.  I'm
kind of stuck at this point.  The intl package is contained within the
gettext package correct?  For some reason the cvs sources of gettext
will not compile.  I'm stuck in dependency hell!  I'm finding not much
luck with the cygwin mailing list either!