GnuPG v2.x?

reynt0 reynt0 at cs.albany.edu
Thu Apr 10 01:38:00 CEST 2008

On Wed, 9 Apr 2008, Paul wrote:  [back to the original,
so quotation accuracy is not the issue]

> On Tue, 08 Apr 2008 22:17:03 +0200
> Ingo Klöcker <kloecker at kde.org> wrote:
>
>> The S/MIME implementation in KMail (via
>> gpgme/gpgsm) is the only Free Software implementation of S/MIME that
>> has passed the Sphinx interoperability tests of the Federal Office for
>> Information Security (BSI)
>
> And what else did they test besides Kmail?
  . . .

Hmmmm....  The simple logic of that is like questions I often
have, including when the topic is new to me or is about
some "official" agency giving attention to someone or thing:
him/her:   "A did B to C."
me:        "Oh, did A do B to anyone/thing else?"
It's a neutral way to learn more about not just B, but also
about A and about C, plus about any D, E, ... which might
be mentioned in the answer to my question.