problem installing gnupg-2.0.9

Chris cpollock at embarqmail.com
Mon Apr 14 02:41:02 CEST 2008

I can't seem to get the above installed. I get the below at the end of
configure, I've downloaded and attempted to install the below libraries but
to no avail it seems. Looking at the file dates in /usr/lib they all seem to
be the older version I've installed previously. Below is a link to the config
logs for gnupg-2.0.9 and the three libraries. I had no problems installing
gpg v1.4.9 except copying the binaries from /usr/local/bin to /usr/bin which
for some reason my box likes instead of the default install directory.

*** You need libgcrypt to build this program.
**  This library is for example available at
***   ftp://ftp.gnupg.org/gcrypt/libgcrypt/
*** (at least version 1.2.2 using API 1 is required.)
***
configure:
***
*** You need libassuan with Pth support to build this program.
*** This library is for example available at
***   ftp://ftp.gnupg.org/gcrypt/libassuan/
*** (at least version 1.0.4 (API 1) is required).
***
configure:
***
*** You need libksba to build this program.
*** This library is for example available at
***   ftp://ftp.gnupg.org/gcrypt/libksba/
*** (at least version 1.0.2 using API 1 is required).

http://www.mediamax.com/chris1948/Hosted/gnupg-2.0.9config.log
http://www.mediamax.com/chris1948/Hosted/libassuanconfig.log
http://www.mediamax.com/chris1948/Hosted/libgcryptconfig.log
http://www.mediamax.com/chris1948/Hosted/libksbaconfig.log