Miscellaneous questions

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Tue Apr 15 01:08:05 CEST 2008

Herbert Furting wrote:
> Ah thanks,.. wouldn't it make sense to merge this with the expert flag?

Yes.  No.  Maybe.

HCI (Human-Computer Interaction) is an infamously black art.  What one
person thinks is the most obvious set of options for them is a Byzantine
kludge to another.

It might make sense to you.  It might not make sense to others.  For
now, the best that can be done is for the option to exist, for it to be
documented, and for it to be easy to control.

> So as far as I understand,.. I should actually gain some security, at
> least from the point that an attacker could no longer concentrate on
> attacking my SHA1 sigs.

Vault door, wooden wall, chainsaw.