Miscellaneous questions

Christoph Anton Mitterer christoph.anton.mitterer at physik.uni-muenchen.de
Wed Apr 16 15:04:28 CEST 2008

On Wed, 2008-04-16 at 08:41 -0400, David Shaw wrote:
> I was pretty much getting out of this thread as non-useful, but I have
> to comment on this.  It's not true.  GPG does not export
> non-exportable signatures.
Hmm I wonder if it's worth the effort to publish a review on the RFC,
would ideas be rejected simply because they change the current way or
sight on things.
What do you think?

> You can choose to configure GPG to do so, but this is not default
> behavior, and does not enable you to do anything you couldn't do by
> just copying the keyring around.
Well,.. I didn't claim that it would do it by default ;)

Regards,
--
Dipl.-Inf. (FH) Christoph Anton Mitterer

eMail:
christoph.anton.mitterer at physik.uni-muenchen.de
mail at christoph.anton.mitterer.name

Jabber/XMPP:
chat at christoph.anton.mitterer.name

Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München
Lehrstuhl für experimentelle Physik – Elementarteilchenphysik
Sektion Physik
Am Coulombwall 1
85748 Garching bei München
Germany