Using GPG on a Windows 2003 enterprise server

bul123 jcrisafi at chbullco.com
Thu Apr 17 23:23:47 CEST 2008

I have been trying for the last 3-4 month to get GPG working on a company
website and just can not get GPG working - I set it up exactly to specs. I
can go to a dos prompt and encrypt any file with out problem, but when I try
to use any type of scripting - all I get is plain text from a form. Before I
completely go bald or bonkers, can someone tell me if it just won't work on
a Windows server. Or if someone has a prepared script that they know works
on a windows server - would you be willing to share it with me.

I currently have the simplesubmit script on there and have everything
working in regards to the emailing but I can not get the program to see GPG.
Which in turn just sends plain text emails.

Thank you in advance for any help.