Multiple clients

proxy ganeshyz at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 6 04:27:42 CEST 2008

Hello, I am trying to understand the Best Practice for the follwing situation

We have 5 bankers and we are going to receive encrypted bank statements from
them. Now the question here is should we need to have Separate Public Keys
for each bank (and corresponding Private keys) i.e. 5 different public keys
OR for all the Bankers we are going to use one single public key for our
whole orgranization?

Which approach we need to follow? What are all the Pros and cons of the
above two designs? any other approach is available?

appreciate your help.

KB