Problem with default key

John Clizbe JPClizbe at tx.rr.com
Fri Aug 8 18:10:52 CEST 2008

andrea giovannoni wrote:
> Hi Sven,
> I don't want set my default-key permanently, I would like change the
> default-key sometimes, but I cannot do this because the gpg executable
> ( gpg --default-key 0x12345578 ) don't work correctly.
> Thanks

Let me see if I understand your configuration. You have a default key set in
gpg.conf and you sometimes wish to use another to sign?

Try
    gpg -u 0xdecafbad <remainder of command>
or
    gpg --local-user 0xdecafbad <remainder of command>

--
John P. Clizbe                      Inet:John (a) Mozilla-Enigmail.org
You can't spell fiasco without SCO. hkp://keyserver.gingerbear.net  or