Rare condition incompatibility of public key

Myckel Habets myckel at sdf.lonestar.org
Mon Dec 1 21:05:24 CET 2008

Hello everybody,

Thank you for all the replies, I'll point my friend to the archives of
this list in the hope that he starts upgrading (but that is up to him).

I had one more quick question, more technical I guess.

The screenshot he showed (the one where my key validated bad) showed
still the old expiration date. Is this somewhere stored in the key
itself? (it kept showing up even after he removed my public key and
re-fetched it from the key I send him.)

Regards,

Myckel