New GnuPT-Version and new WinPT-Website

Matthew561 at aol.com Matthew561 at aol.com
Tue Dec 2 15:48:34 CET 2008

In a message dated 12/1/2008 8:41:27 P.M. Central Standard Time,
rjh at sixdemonbag.org writes:

Mark  Rousell wrote:
> Do you have the URL for the website?

In the  future, please try Google first.  You'll get answers much more
quickly  that way.

_http://www.gnupt.de/wp/index.php?lang=en_
(http://www.gnupt.de/wp/index.php?lang=en)

Let us know if you update. I tried using the zip file and overwriting the
old Winpt files like I have done for years with updates and Winpt 1.3.1 would
NOT work for me.  DOA, nada - totally nothing, no error messages, no crash  -
just a void..

I than used their installer which did work but would not install to the
directories as I wanted it to and so I would have had to change my path  statement
if I wanted other programs to work or use the command line.   Finally I just
restored and went back to 1.3.0 - this all became too much  hassle.

Matthew