GnuPG 2.0,9 - Error when trying to compile in Linux.

Kevin Hilton kevhilton at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 05:25:52 CET 2008

I've composed a How-To for compiling GnuPG and GnuPG2.  I used Ubuntu 8.10
as my testing platform.  I have also verified the installation on cygwin,
although the process with cygwin was slightly more complicated, having to
download individual libraries rather than using a package management system.

Hopefully others may find these instructions useful:

Kevin Hilton