can you see any problem with this?

Adrian Thurston thurston at cs.queensu.ca
Tue Feb 5 18:02:48 CET 2008

Hi,

I'd like to serve messages that have been encrypted to a large number of
people, however I don't want to reveal the list of recipients so I'm
going to use --throw-keys.

But speed at the decryption end is a concern, so I thought I would break
up an encrypted message into packets and when a client requests it serve
up only the packet that corresponds to the session key encrypted to
them, then the content packet. I haven't tried it yet, but it seems as
though it should work. I'd like to know if there is any non-obvious
reason why it is a bad idea.

Thanks,
 Adrian