Corporate use of gnupg

Texaskilt texaskilt at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 16 04:00:12 CET 2008

I guess what we are wanting is for every mail user to have their own
public/private key.  This way they can encrypt their own email on the
corporate system.

In addition, every email would also be encrypted using the "corporate key"
that would be in the hands of a select few (supposedly).

For example, the sales force can send encrypted mail to each other, but when
a salesperson leaves the company, the Email Admin can retreive and decrypt
the email so that the salesperson's replacement can pick up their accounts
without too much disruption.

Looks like this is ADK.  Is there any way to do this on gpg?

Thanks,

TK