Signing people with only one form of ID?

Thu Feb 28 01:38:11 CET 2008

Hi all,

after creating a new key and getting back into 'serious' gpg usage,
I attended a key signing party where the overwhelming portion of
people had only one form of ID with them.

It seems that most people assign the highest trust level to others
who have presented only one form of ID. Personally, I tend towards
only granting that to people who showed me two seperate pieces
of ID.

I know I am free to do whatever I want, but I am looking for
feedback and, perhaps, consensus from the community.

Best regards,
Richard