Social networking

Roscoe eocsor at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 00:12:31 CET 2008

Is this a major problem?
I'm sure it happens, but does it happen with any significant frequency?

I can't imagine such a system, which has a higher barrier to entry
than the normal social networking sites, being well received.

But sure, such a system could be constructed, perhaps you could allow
two modes of registration, one requiring a trusted key and the other
requiring ID of some sort. (Now you've made yourself effectively a
certificate authority, though)

-- Roscoe