GPG2 compile problems on cygwin

Kevin Hilton kevhilton at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 17:05:16 CEST 2008

Perhaps the belongs in development section.

Again have never successfully compiled gpg2 for cygwin.  I'm trying to
compile gnupg2 svn version 4797.  I'm getting following error (I've received
same error with many of previous revisions also:)

libcommon.a(libcommon_a-convert.o): In function `do_bin2hex':
/home/klal/temp/gnupg/gpg2/common/convert.c:120: undefined reference to
`_gcry_m
alloc'

Is there something I can do to help with the debugging of this error?
Thanks for any suggestions.

--
Kevin Hilton