debug-ccid-cardreader

Jelle de Jong jelledejong at powercraft.nl
Thu Jul 17 15:10:17 CEST 2008

Jelle de Jong wrote:
> This message contains the following attachment(s):
> debug-ccid-cardreader.txt
>
> Hello everybody,
>
> Thank you for all your work on gnupg. I got a few issues with my
> smartcard system, it does not work anymore.
>
> I attached some debug info.
>
> Hopefully somebody can help me.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Jelle

http://filebin.ca/eyrxrq/smarcard-debug.txt

I am 100% sure the PIN is correct, I had the same problem a few months
ago could not solve it. I tried again this week, and it was working fine
again, and the next day the same problem again...

I don't now what is wrong but i need to sign a package but cant do it
anymore... somebody that ca help me? What the is wrong with my card reader?

Thank in advance,

Jelle