Portable GNUPG/GNUPG4WIN

GNU MD gnupg.mdmph at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 23:19:57 CEST 2008

I was wondering if there was (updated) work on a USB version of a
portable GNUPG that could work on any windows computer (regardless of
the administrator rights that may limit user's installing software)
and perhaps also on any GNU/LINUX PC?

I go between many different computers including my own WINXP and
GNU/LINUX boxes and many at work.  I would like to be able to bring my
keys and GNUPG4WIN (for the work computers that are WINXP) with me to
encrypt and decrypt to anyone on my key manager (which I would also
like to be portable).

I prefer using GNU/LINUX but on WINXP I have become fairly comfortable
with the WINPT interface.  Although on my own computer I can't seem to
encrypt files with GPGEE properly.

Thank you,

-scm
0x1036DFBA