One Time Password and GnuPG (OT tangent)

Andrew Berg bahamutzero8825 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 04:16:00 CEST 2008

Robert J. Hansen wrote:
> Having not seen John's original message come through on GnuPG-Users, I
> can only assume that you are taking public something that he sent
> off-list, presumably for good reason.
>
> Please do not do this.  It's rude.
I don't do this intentionally. That message was threaded (by
Thunderbird) with the rest of the discussion. Plus, the resolution is so
low on my monitor (not by choice, but by capability) that header info is
not displayed properly (it is possible to display this info, but doing
so covers what little space there is to read a message). I'm not trying
to make excuses, but that's just how it is. I will pay attention to OT
messages more. I see that your message had a carbon copy to the list, so
I would assume a reply to the list would be fine.