Encrypting files for many users..

Sartoros Dionysios Dionysios.Sartoros at SPVM.QC.CA
Wed Jun 11 19:13:05 CEST 2008

Hey,

Question for you guys, new gnupg user here, great software..

I was thinking of maybe encrypting files in PGP that many people will
require access to, since i dont know PGP inside and out I was wondering
what would be the best method, as sometimes I will have to remove access
for some users and add new users

I dont know subkeys or how pgp works with files too well.. Can i
add/remove users' keys to encrypted files.. If i have 100 or even 1000
files, would I have to do it one by one (to add a new user or remove
access to one)..

Thanks
Dennis