CAMELLIA

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Thu Jun 12 12:11:55 CEST 2008

On Thu, 12 Jun 2008 11:01, laurent.jumet at skynet.be said:

>     Is CAMELLIA implemented in 1.4.9 or should we install a plug-in like IDEA.DLL ?

Camellia is not yet defined by OpenPGP and thus you can't use it.

There is a testing only option to enable it.  However using it now would
create incomatible message because the used OpenPGP algorithm ID for
Camellia is preliminary and may change in the future.  In fact it
already changed in the past and it may change again.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner