Remove public key from secret key

Ivan Peev ivan.peev at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 17:36:47 CEST 2008

Thank you for the verbose answer Peter. What I actually ended up doing is
simply signing the required data with a private key and verifying the signed
data with the public key on the exposed machine. I realized I don't need
encryption, but a way to guarantee the data is generated by me.

Thank you again for your time.

Regards,
Ivan