key-export protocol

kurt c kurtc1972 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 03:55:04 CEST 2008

Hello everyone.

I'm new and this is my first post. Please excuse me for my dumb question.

My question is: I was trying to export my public key to keyservers with my
GPA. The dialogue box said it will export to hkp://
random.sks.keyserver.penguin.de. But when I clicked okay a pop-up appeared
which said: "there is no plug-in available for the keyserver protocol you
specified." What does it mean? What plug-in do I need? Why?

Thank you everyone.