_almost_ working, now a command line question...

vedaal at hush.com vedaal at hush.com
Mon Mar 3 18:53:57 CET 2008

Maury Markowitz (maury.markowitz at gmail.com)
wrote on Mon Mar 3 17:44:29 CET 2008 :

>Reading passphrase from file descriptor 0 ...

>And then just sits there. Perhaps I can't call a pipe or redirect
in
>the VBA shell command; if try I'm pretty much sunk unless I can get
>--passphrase-file to work. And it doesn't.

try this instead of --passphrase-file

--passphrase string
where 'string' is your actual passphrase

vedaal

any ads or links below this message are added by hushmail without
my endorsement or awareness of the nature of the link

--
Study law at a school near you.  Click for more info.
http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/Ioyw6h4fKhB6woOND8XrZNYjtiE674DR6zTihOxTinc29rbkOp7MLd/