Single Sign On and PAM

Florian Philipp f_philipp at fastmail.net
Sun Mar 9 10:37:49 CET 2008

Hi list!

I'd like to use my login password to automatically decrypt my gpg-keys.
With PAM and gpg-agent all pieces should already exist for such a task,
someone just have to put the pieces together.

Do you know a simple solution for this problem?

I've stumbled upon http://pam-ssh.sourceforge.net and according to its
man-page, gpg-agent can emulate ssh-agent with "--enable-ssh-support".
However, I don't know if they work together all that well and I don't
want to waste my time on that matter until someone with more experience
tells me that this is the way to go.

Thanks in advance!

Florian Philipp