GnuPH with PHP / install

PeterM PeterM at netreflex.com
Sun Mar 16 19:45:51 CET 2008

Been searching the web for the last 3 hours inconclusively and hope someone here can advise how-do-to:

Trying to access Gnupg on new server with Centos5 and cPanel and  PHP5.
GnuPG is available in the server's root directory
/root/.gnupg
which is not accessible with PHP from domain/accounts on the server.

I need access to gpg with PHP through accounts on my server such as:
/home/first_account/.gnupg
/home/other_account/.gnupg

through cPanel I can also install(& have) public keys for each domain/account,
but cannot access gpg in the server's root directory.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated,
PM.