urgent gpg help needed with regards to file size.

khurram.humayun khurram4life at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 20 19:34:36 CET 2008

1. i always use binary format when transfering via ftp. but in this case i
can safely say that is not what is causing the issue.

2. now i nkow that the encryption process inherently compresses the data. i
am just wierded out but the fact that the same public key and file always
compress to some different file size each time?

i am using the solaris 5.8 and gpg 1.4.7. i am not sure if this os would
have those issues with truncating the data?