GnuPG v2.x?

Paul Cartwright ale at pcartwright.com
Fri Mar 28 17:12:13 CET 2008

On Fri March 28 2008, Werner Koch wrote:
> > source code. In particular, I have not seen any Mac binaries. Why does
> > it seem that virtually no one is using it?
>
> I don't know about the Mac.  However, all KMail users are more or less
> required to use it and all modern distros come with GnuPG-2.

I have 1.4.9 only because I downloaded the source and installed it via
checkisntall:
$ dpkg --list|grep gnupg
ii  gnupg                                  1.4.9-1
Package created with checkinstall 1.6.1

I am running Debian Etch, with KDE 3.5.8 and Kmail 1.9.7

is there an easy upgrade path to GnuPG-2 ?

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800