can GPG help me with SPAM?

Hideki Saito hidekis at gmail.com
Fri May 2 09:27:24 CEST 2008

Hello Ramon,
GnuPG really won't help you there, unless person other-side has way to
verify your signature.
As GnuPG is just a standard command line program, technologically
speaking, as long as the mail server allows, it should be able to sign
the E-mail automatically.
So it is probably technically possible, however, if it is useful or not
would be another question...
--
Hideki Saito