Erroneous/Varied encryption results

YetAnotherGUser jzatulove at thirdave.com
Fri May 23 21:08:58 CEST 2008

I'm having an interesting problem where encrypting directly through a command
line process and through a wrapped cmd line call from a C# program produce
different encrypted files.
I was playing around w/ how I was defining the command line arguments and
saw that if I use the UID, quoted name, and unquoted name the file encrypts
differently.  Is there any documentation referring to this and as what I'm
seeing accurate?

Ultimately what I'm doing is forking a process from my program which makes a
psexec (remote process) call to the gpg box and executes the gpg command
arguments.

psexec -i \\[machine] -u [domain\user] -p [pwd] -n 4 -high
"C:\GnuPG\gpg.exe" --recipient "x at x.com"  --yes --output [out_path\file].pgp
--encrypt [inpath\file]

In all instances the encryption succeeds, but the file contents vary.
Regards.