First Time Setup Confusion

Carlos Williams carloswill at gmail.com
Thu May 29 14:51:27 CEST 2008

On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 4:36 AM, Hardeep Singh <hs2412 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Carlos
>
> Step 1 is to read this:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public-key_cryptography
>
> Regards
> Hardeep

Thanks all. It appears I have a better understanding of how this works in
general based on the online documentation I read which is vendor neutral.
Now my only question is that GPG seems to function nativly on most common
Linux systems but my question is what if I have a Linux email server that
has 50 Outlook / Windows XP clients who connect to it via IMAP4. In this
case I see that there are some options but I don't know how supported or
buggy they are. What does this list recommend for Windows / Outlook clients
sending encrypted email using GNUPG?