receive my signed keys

David Shaw dshaw at jabberwocky.com
Sat Nov 1 14:17:44 CET 2008

On Nov 1, 2008, at 7:26 AM, Ramon Loureiro wrote:

> hi
> Imagine that I  loose my pubring...
> Is it posible to ask a keyserver for all the public keys I have signed
>
> gpg --receive-keys-sgned-by 0x80C7D647 ?????

For most keyservers, there is no way to ask such a question (it
actually is possible in the LDAP keyserver, but the LDAP servers -
intentionally - aren't synchronized with the rest of the pool).

You can do it yourself though: go to Wotsap and search on your own key
in the "Key Statistics" section.  This will give you a list of all
keys signed by your key.  Then fetch those keys from any handy
keyserver.

This only works, of course, if the key that you signed is on the
keyservers in the first place.  If it isn't, then it won't appear in
the list and won't be fetchable from the keyservers anyway.

David