Resign existing key with higher trust

Loren M. Lang lorenl at north-winds.org
Sun Nov 9 12:56:42 CET 2008

I cross-signed two of my keys without specifying a certification level,
but now I want to change the certification level to positive since both
are mine and on the same key chain, but GnuPG doesn't let me saying I've
already signed them.  I have no need to revoke the existing signatures,
I just want to increase the certification level and generate new
signatures.
--
Loren M. Lang
lorenl at north-winds.org
http://www.north-winds.org/

Public Key: ftp://ftp.north-winds.org/pub/lorenl_pubkey.asc
Fingerprint: 10A0 7AE2 DAF5 4780 888A  3FA4 DCEE BB39 7654 DE5B