Problem with gpg and option --check-options

Michael bushveld at gmx.de
Wed Oct 1 07:00:32 CEST 2008

Hello

I am useing kde 4.1.1 and gpg 2.0.9 within kde there is a Program Kleopatra
to maintain the keys. This program performs a selfcheck and complains about
an option setting:

gpgconf: ungültige Option "--check-options"

I have searched all files up and down but I can not find out where this
option is set. If there is anyone how has an idea to find this setting or
even has an idea why this option might be invalid - I'd be happy to here
about.

Thanks  a lot
Michael