Paperkey for Revocation Certificates? (Feature-Request :-)

John Clizbe John at Mozilla-Enigmail.org
Tue Oct 7 09:33:07 CEST 2008

Faramir wrote:
> John Clizbe escribió:
>
>> And depending on the printer font, you get the joy of '0' vs 'O'; '1' vs 'l';
>> and '8' vs 'B'.
>
>   But I suppose you can copy/paste it into a text editor, and chose a
> font clearer to read... or I am wrong?

Could you explain how you are going to copy-and-paste from a paper copy?
Yes, you can use a scanner and OCR, but you're still left with the task of
proofreading the entire document.

>> I'll take 0-9A-F any day.

>   What is that?

The values used in Hexadecimal: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, A, B, C, D, E, F.

The numerals 0 to 9 followed by the letters A to F

--
John P. Clizbe                      Inet:John (a) Mozilla-Enigmail.org
You can't spell fiasco without SCO. hkp://keyserver.gingerbear.net  or