Testing a build

Andrew Berg bahamutzero8825 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 08:39:15 CEST 2008

Werner Koch wrote:
> It just happens that I use Debian and that you can simply do an "apt-get
> install mingw32".  But there is no reasons why you can't build that
> chain from any other platform.
Unfortunately, I am unable to run anything but Windows right now (the
reason is way off topic) unless I use my PS3, but that uses a PPC64
architecture, and I don't know how to set up a cross-compiler.

If someone knows how to get Linux (I'm open to similar OSes as well) set
up over RAID 0, I'd appreciate some help (off-list of course).
--
Key ID: 0xF88E034060A78FCB
Fingerprint: 4A84 CAE2 A0D3 2AEB 71F6  07FD F88E 0340 60A7 8FCB