Someone has harvested my address

Phil Reynolds phil-gpg at tinsleyviaduct.com
Mon Sep 8 00:26:31 CEST 2008

Quoting "Bill Royds" <apple at royds.net>:

 > If you have added that address to a public PGP key server, that will
> be the reason. spammers have been harvesting key servers within the
> pgp.net domain for several years.

I haven't - and I was aware of that harvesting.

> As well, anything sent to a public list like this may be archived on
> web pages, inviting harvest for spam.

Yes, that was another thing I knew could happen. It just strikes me as a little strange that this one was the first hit.

--
Phil Reynolds
 o  ____ mail: phil-gpg at tinsleyviaduct.com
|L_ \  / Web: http://www.tinsleyviaduct.com/phil/[1]
(_)- \/  Waltham 66, Emley Moor 69, Droitwich 79, Windows 95

Links:
------
[1] http://www.tinsleyviaduct.com/phil/