verifying of my own messages fails

Bernhard Kleine bernhard.kleine at gmx.net
Wed Sep 10 10:13:29 CEST 2008

Am Mittwoch, den 10.09.2008, 09:52 +0200 schrieb Werner Koch:
> On Wed, 10 Sep 2008 08:48, bernhard.kleine at gmx.net said:

> > protocol="application/pgp-signature"; boundary="=-jef/P9RwlwTKEY2s8979"
>
> You can't feed a PGP/MIME message to gpg; gpg does (on purpose) not
> feature a MIME parse.  Your MUA (mail program) has code to parse the
> mail and pass the relevant parts to gpg (PGP/MIME uses detached
> signatures).
>
> There is example code in gnupg-2 (gpgparsemail) which shows how to write
> a MIME parser with MOSS (i.e. PGP/MIME and S/MIME) support.

Ok, the problem I have that evolution und GnuPG together do not verify
any mail, even my own signature. For this reason I saved a mail and
tested whether verifying could work at all. Now I know better, thank
you.

I have now enter the following key-servers:
hkp://keys.gnupg.net
hkp://gpg-keyserver.de
ldap://keyserver.pgp.com

Is this correct?