unix : gpg --import not importing the public keys

Satyajit satyajit2007 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 02:16:20 CEST 2008

Basically trying to decrpyt a file from outside vendor and i have the
passcode.
gpg --import  mycompany_private.asc
gpg: key 1367E7CA: secret key imported
gpg: Total number processed: 1
gpg:       secret keys read: 1
gpg:   secret keys imported: 1
But when i m doing the same thing i windows , it gives me this.

gpg: key 1367E7CA: secret key imported
gpg: key 1367E7CA: public key "Doodle Frog <scnm at isp.com>" imported
gpg: Total number processed: 1
gpg:               imported: 1
gpg:       secret keys read: 1
gpg:   secret keys imported: 1
This is the reason i am not able to decrpt the file in unix , while i m able
to do it in windows.
In unix its giving the below error
gpg: key 1367E7CA: secret key without public key - skipped
gpg: encrypted with ELG-E key, ID 4759D930
gpg: decryption failed: secret key not available

Note : Compared the .asc file in Windows and unix , they are the same.

Please help me to get out of this problem.