Changing preferences

Mark H. Wood mwood at IUPUI.Edu
Mon Sep 22 16:17:45 CEST 2008

On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 12:09:00AM -0400, David Shaw wrote:
> I'd be content with something that says "List algorithms in the order in
> which you'd like to see them used.

There's the problem right there.  "Used" when?  When sending?
apparently not.  When others send to me? apparently so.  Somehow the
two cases (I send; I receive) should be disentangled.

--
Mark H. Wood, Lead System Programmer   mwood at IUPUI.Edu
Typically when a software vendor says that a product is "intuitive" he