Auto Encrypted with public key from PGP not work

jeerawan pinturong jtickyp at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 2 11:27:27 CEST 2009

Dear sir / Madam
                      I test batch file in my computer (Windows XP) to auto encrypt word document with the public key that create by PGP program but it always show message
usage: gpg [options] --encrypt [filename]

I used this batch C:\>gpg --output "Encrypted File" --encrypt --recipient User  "C:\Test\GPG.doc"

However when I used same batch which the key was created from my machine + gpg program. It works

Thank you in advance for your help.
Best Regards
JtickyP
Jack Welch:
Before you are a leader, Success is all about growing yourself.
When you become a leader, Success is all about growing other