Help Solicited to implement a new pgp key server

Peter Pentchev roam at ringlet.net
Wed Apr 8 15:10:35 CEST 2009

On Wed, Apr 08, 2009 at 02:36:14AM -0700, rahul kaushik wrote:

> I have  been asked  to support PGP for a application. the most likely
> scenario would be to implement a key server that would allow customers to
> manage their keys. This will of course come with some complications, in
> terms of interface, provisioning and management.
>
> Could anybody please help me out in knowing how can i write a server using
> unix c/C++.
>
> If there is any document available on internet which can be helpful. It
> would be great if you could
> please let me know.

Is there a reason why you can't use any of the existing keyserver
software?

Avoided: http://www.mit.edu/people/marc/pks/
Preferred: http://minskyprimus.net/sks/

If you need it in C/C++ for better integration with your application,
that's another thing.  Still, even in that case, you might want to
take a look at the SKS source to see how things are done.

G'luck,
Peter

--
Peter Pentchev	roam at ringlet.net    roam at space.bg    roam at FreeBSD.org
I had to translate this sentence into English because I could not read the original Sanskrit.