Etiquette for other people's signatures in responses

Brian Mearns bmearns at ieee.org
Wed Apr 8 20:21:54 CEST 2009

Hey, I'm relatively new to PGP and I just wanted to get some feedback
on the proper etiquette for quoting signed messages in responses.
Clearly, it's inappropriate to edit a person's response if they're
signed it, but is it considered rude to remove their signature from
the message in the response? For instance, if I did just want to
include part of their message in the response, could I clip that part
out and delete the signature?

Thanks,
-Brian

Key Id: 0x3AA70848