Bad signatures on Gmail messages

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Sat Apr 25 15:47:31 CEST 2009

On Fri, 24 Apr 2009 17:55, jbruni at me.com said:

> Any estimation of when GPGOL will be compatible with Outlook 2007? I noticed on your web site that it's in progress.

I have nor checked the last versions but the new GpgOL usually works on
OL 2007.  The ribbon bar or whatever it is called puts the buttons into
a another area but aside from that I never had problems.  My testbox is
Vista with OL2007 but Marcus runs his tests with XP and OL2007.

There is on reported problem which Vista which is probably due to the
symlink like feature.  That is related to GnuPG in general but I was not
able to duplicate the problem.

There are two main drawbacks: The user interface, based on KDE, has some
minor problems and the alternative interface based on GPA is probably
lacking some features.  The second problem is that sending mails with
Exchange does not anymore/yet work.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner