Libgcrypt on gpg 2.0.11 under Linux Ubuntu Jaunty 9.04_64bits

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Sat Apr 25 15:52:33 CEST 2009

On Sat, 25 Apr 2009 11:36, shavital at mac.com said:

> In spite of compiling and installing twice libgcrypt 1.4.4, compiling
> and installing again 2.0.11, and logging out/in, I still get
>
> libgcrypt 1.4.1 in:

You probably installed libgcrypt under /usr/local and thus you need to
tell your system wfrom where to take it. Either

  LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/loca/bin gpg2

or modify your /etc/ld.so.conf

I assume that you build against 1.4.4; if you did not install the
libgcrypr11-dev package from Ubuntu that should be the case.  It should
not matter anyway.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner