Setting up SKS Keyserver

John Clizbe John at Mozilla-Enigmail.org
Tue Aug 11 22:31:03 CEST 2009

Sebastian Wiesinger wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm thinking about setting up an SKS Keyserver. My question is, is
> there some sort of mailinglist or something where this is ontopic?

The sks-devel mailing list, see
http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/sks-devel for subscription info

> As I understand I would also be in need of some "gossip" partners.

Ask on sks-devel and you should get plenty of responses

> Is http://www.nongnu.org/sks/ the software I want to use or is there
> something else? The Documentation Wiki for sks seems to be offline...

That's the official site. Please be sure to use 1.1.0 and not 1.0.10

See http://www.keysigning.org/sks/ for helpful docs

Anything else, just ask on sks-devel

--
John P. Clizbe                      Inet:John (a) Mozilla-Enigmail.org
You can't spell fiasco without SCO. hkp://keyserver.gingerbear.net  or