Confused about signing inline vs siging with attached signature.

Steven W. Orr steveo at syslang.net
Fri Aug 21 16:28:20 CEST 2009

I decided to try sending my email with a signature attached instead of using
an inline signature. Now my friend with Outlook Express is telling me that the
message body is blank and that in order for him to see the message, he now has
to open the text attachment. (He is not verifying the signature.) I'm using
gpg2/Thunderbird/Enigmail and I sent a message to an address which then
forwards back to me. Here's the structure I see when it comes back: