Using gpg-groups in gnome?

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Thu Aug 27 20:30:32 CEST 2009

On Thursday 27 August 2009, debianfeed wrote:
> Hello
>
> does anybody here know a possibility to use gpg key-groups under
> gnome? groups defined in the gpg.conf
> (e.g. "group mygroupname = 0xAAAA9DB0 0xBBBB9540")
> do not show up in nautilus' seahorse extension.
>
> kgpg is capable of dealing with groups, but as it is a
> KDE-application it ist not usable via the nautilus context menu.

I doubt very much that kgpg cannot be added to the Nautilus context
menu. I'm pretty sure any application can be added to the Nautilus
context menu. It's a common and hard to kill misconception that just
because an application is based on the KDE libraries it does not work
in Gnome and vice-versa.

Regards,
Ingo