gpg.exe Vista Crash

John Clizbe John at Mozilla-Enigmail.org
Sun Feb 1 21:35:51 CET 2009

Werner Koch wrote:
> On Fri, 30 Jan 2009 19:53, John at Mozilla-Enigmail.org said:
>
>> The patch that allows execution on Vista was committed about a week after
>> 1.4.7's release and first appears in 1.4.8.
>
> I was not really aware of that problem.

See ChangeLog entries for 446[12]

> Given that Gpg4win 2.0 is still not in a state to replace 1.1.3 it might be
> useful to spend some time on getting 1.1.4 out.

very useful, IMO.

This is the single most common issue with Vista and GPG4win 1.1.3 users.

--
John P. Clizbe                      Inet:John (a) Mozilla-Enigmail.org
You can't spell fiasco without SCO. hkp://keyserver.gingerbear.net  or