Keyserver question...again

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Tue Feb 3 10:27:57 CET 2009

On Tue,  3 Feb 2009 07:36, yochanon at localnet.com said:

>   Sorry for being redundant, but what are some good keyservers to use? The
> ones that are on a stock Kgpg setup don't seem to work too well.

  hkp://keys.gnupg.net

or if you need to use http:

  http://http-keys.gnupg.net

There is a simple statistics page for these keyserver pools at
http://keystats.gnupg.net .

While talking about that: If you know other reliable servers to put it,
please let me know.  Also let me know if one of these servers is down
for too long in case I missed it (I know about 86.59.21.34).

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner